[AI] Anyone in United bank of India?

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Fri Apr 16 09:20:55 EDT 2010

Hi all,
Do we have or know of any blind/low-vision person working in United Bank of India?

One of our helpdesk caller need to connect, as he is selected by the bank for the probationary officer's post.

Pls email us your responses or you may call us on monday.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Email: helpdesk at eyeway.org
Website:

www.eyeway.org