[AI] Out look express.

Rohiet A. Patil patil_rohit at dataone.in
Thu Apr 15 12:21:36 EDT 2010

Yes sure. You can protect the identity by password. go to file menue,
identity submenue, and select your identity which is genrly called as "main
identity". press enter on it and tab till property button. Pres space or
enter on it and then after that, I think there is a check box that sais
require password. Check this box by pressing spacebar on it press tab again
it will ask password and after pressing tab once again, it will ask to
confirm the same. Follow the instructions and the rest will be done.
For any further guidance feel free to write me off the list or call me
directly.
Thanks and regards,
Rohiet Patil,
Cell: 09850831774