[AI] information regarding study material for common proficiencytest [chartered accountancy course]

Eyeway Helpdesk helpdesk at eyeway.org
Thu Apr 15 08:43:43 EDT 2010

Hi Karan,
Though my colleague Satguru told you about the below when you called us, but thought to reply to you on the group as well, so that others interested also
would know.

You can also ask this and other commerce related questions on a special group of visually impaired persons in commerce. Its called VIPs in Commerce.

Here members share accessible material, better ways of working & learning subjects such as accounts, economics, taxation, costing, finance etc.

A few C.As, MBAs, who are blind are also part of the group. Currently we are more than 80 members and gradually the family is expanding.

To join the group, send an email to VIP-Commerce-subscribe at googlegroups.com.

You can visit the group homepage at http://groups.google.com/group/VIP-Commerce/about.

Also feel free to forward this email to others you think might like to learn/share about field of commerce from a VIP's perspective.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia | Programme Manager
Project Eyeway - A knowledge resource for living a fuller life with vision loss
C/o Score Foundation, 17/107, Vikram Vihar, Basement, Lajpatnagar 4, New Delhi 110024, INDIA.

Helpdesk:+91-11-460 70 380 (Monday to Friday 10am to 5pm)
Office Phone: +91 - 11 - 26472581 / 2
Email: pranay at eyeway.org
Website: www.eyeway.org