[AI] the porn magazine story..that appeared ystrday...

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Apr 15 08:03:05 EDT 2010

I wholeheartedly endorse the development, only thing is the magazine is quite costly.
Any leads in India?!!!
To reiterate my stand, I do not tie accessibility with legality, and disability with any obligation to be ultra-moral.
The reason for posting this message here after the storm that blew last year over the issue, is that AI is discussing accessibility, so I do opine that it should take broad and wide perspective of accessibility.
However, any further discussion on this must be subject to moderator's Approval or otherwise,

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,