[AI] Problem signing into Twitter

Kiran Kaja kirankaja12 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 09:53:38 EDT 2010

Try going into Internet Explorer > Tools menu > options > Content Tab > Auto
complete and deleting the auto complete history. You also have the option
there to select for what items you like the auto complete feature to work.

Also, try try accessing from Firefox to see if the problem is actually with
IE. You can also use the Twitter mobile site m.twitter.com in Firefox.

Regards,
Kiran