[AI] Listeners' Club, the latest issue

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 05:29:41 EDT 2010

Dear Aashik, I would feel obliged if you will please write in detail about "The Listener's Club. From the last few mails in this thread, what I have been able to understand that it is a bi-monthly magazine. Is this magazine being actually published by some listener's club? If yes, which are the broadcasting stations this listener's club is attached to? Is the magazine available in Braille or DAISY format? What type of articles does it contain? please explain in detail. Thanks.
With best regards,
             Yours truly, Yogesh Sharma.