[AI] information regarding study material for common proficiency test [chartered accountancy course]

himalaya singh Rawat himalayasinghrawat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 01:05:22 EDT 2010

dear karan and all,

why dont you make request to libraries first. list members are always there
to help you out but if you demand materials from libraries, chances are that
you will get materials in volumes. I have seen people discussing competitive
exam material on book share website. members of this library will guide you
better.

cheers

Himalaya