[AI] information regarding study material for common proficiency test [chartered accountancy course]

karan yourdestiny thekarandancingdude at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 00:29:24 EDT 2010

Hello friends,
i have just appeared in class 12th c.b.s.e board exams.now i am
aspiring for a career in c.a. but i am finding it very difficult to
procure study material for cpt exams which are to be held in the
coming month of june.
If any one of you have any information which could help me,please contact me.
regards
karan singhania
mobile no:99261 90049
94062 46622