[AI] FW: [Talks] Officially from Nuance

solomon s teachsolo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:14:24 EDT 2010

-- original message --
Subject:	[Talks] Officially from Nuance
From:	"Neil Barnfather - eHosting Limited" <neil.barnfather at ehosting.com>
Date:		13-04-2010 10:55 pm

Dear All,

It is with regrettable sadness that I am having to write to you to confirm
that Marcus Groeber has confirmed to me the sad news to which we've been
discussing.

Aged 47 years, Torsten Brand sadly passed away during a routine operation
yesterday.

At this stage very little else is known other than to say the obvious;
Torsten alongside Marcus were true pioneers in the world of accessible
technology for the blind community. Much is owed to their efforts and
activities spanning the past decade and we all have much by way of
appreciation owing to them both.

Torsten was a genuine and inspirational individual who will be missed by us
all.

If further information is forth coming I will pass this on to you.

Regards.

Neil Barnfather
TalkNav