[AI] I have donated my body and eyes.

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 05:09:47 EDT 2010

Hi Friends

It is a nice thing.

I am a blind person enjoying retinitis pigmentosa. From the little I
know, in this condition cone and rod sells rot up leading a person to
so-called darkness. But I presume that eyes remain unaffected; don’t
they? Can I donate my eyes so that a person can see this beautiful...

Do revert

Cheers

Shadab
Shadablucknow.blogspot.com