[AI] I have donated my body and eyes.

hemasetty at ingvysyabank.com hemasetty at ingvysyabank.com
Tue Apr 13 04:53:50 EDT 2010

Hi!

Can you send form to my mail id please.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in
[mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in]On Behalf Of kaustubh
khare
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 1:40 PM
To: accessindia
Subject: [AI] I have donated my body and eyes.

Hi all,
yesterday i have filled the form to donate my body to a mediacal college
after my death. also i have decided to donate my vital organs to needy
persons in case of brain death.i have undergone cornea transplant surgeries
on my both eyes. So i have decided to donate my cornea for research purpose
as i know that it cant be used to give vision to anybody.
you all are requested to donate your body and eyes.
Kaustubh Khare