[AI] Disability and census

Asudani, Rajesh rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Tue Apr 13 03:00:10 EDT 2010

My simple contention is:
In NPR register, disability must be mentioned.\
It must also be included in UID data.
Even counting households, if the head of household is disabled, it must be noted.
I am a lawyer, inter alia, by training, but I have little patience for complicated legal jargon....

Regards

                                        --Arthur C. Clarke

(Rajesh Asudani)

Assistant General Manager,