[AI] Study material for upcoming SBI interview

amit patel amitpatel1504 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:50:19 EDT 2010

Dear all,
I am thankful to vamshisir and rajeshsir for valuable study material
which they have provided for the upcoming sbi clerical interview. I
thing It is enough for general preparation.
One of my friend advised me to read maximum about sbi and RBI
policies. But frankly speaking I don’t have much information about
banking sector. Though I have tried to get from bank website but I
thing it is not enough. So please send some literature if anybody has,
or advice me what to do?
Thanks.