[AI] Bank exams study materials

RahulGambhir rahul.gambhir88 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 14:13:26 EDT 2010

Hello Urvish

You could also subscribe to the SMS channel "bank updates" which gives
information about the banking and finance sector

How ever the information shared is tip of an ice burg. But still you could
analyze the previous posts and decide accordingly.

To join click on the following Link
http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/bankupdates

And login with your Google account.

Thanks