[AI] Disability and census

ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:19:13 EDT 2010

Yes, doctor. You are right. My colleagues are the supervisors in this task.
They also told me that there is no such column in the NPR to mention
disability of the citizen. If this is not mentioned in the census, how will
the country know how many disabled persons reside in this nation? And if
they don't know this, how will the government properly plan for the welfare
of the handicapped?
- - -
Ashik Hirani
Landline phone: 02849-242233
Skype: ashikali.hirani
I would prefer flowers on my table rather than diamonds in my necklace.