[AI] Introduction

Shyam M. Sayanekar sayanekar at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 13:25:34 EDT 2010

Dear Dr. Namita Sharma, welcome to this wonderful group of tallented members
except myself. I was glad to know that you are a music teacher. I have done
my Tabla Visharad from Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan and now only as a hobby, I am
learning to play harmonium. I have a request to you. Do you have any audeo
tutorials, which can teach Indian classical music? Or elce, is  there any
website, which has such tutorials? If yes, please help me.
Yours,
Professor Shyam M. Sayanekar
Telephone: 0251-2438457
Mobile: +91 9920410788