[AI] adobe reader with screen reader support

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:22:04 EDT 2010

Dear Bhaiya,
Sorry for delayed reply actually my morning has just now begun!
In edition to what is being said by Sameer bhaiya, I would like to give you
the URL for adobe:
http://www.adobe.com/go/8QH2X1L37
In case of problems, go to this link:
http://www.adobe.com/accessibility/products/reader/
And from there click on download accessible adobe reader.
Regards,
Amar Jain.