[AI] Introduction

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 10:15:03 EDT 2010

Hello dear Access Indian Friends, I am Dr. Nimita Sharma from Ludhiana, Punjab. I am working as assistant professor and head dept. of Vocal Music at Govt College for Women, Ludhiana. I am younger sister to Dr. Yogesh Sharma, from Ludhiana, who has already posted a detailed introduction about himself and me in his introductory mail to Access India. This is my first mail to Access India. For this list, I shall be using my brother's ID, since we don't want to set two different accounts and, as a result, get two identical copies of each mail on the same system. Friends who wish to mail me personally are welcome to post on my own personal ID:

nimitasharma4 at gmail.com
      I hope to learn a lot from the learned members on this list. Before I sign off, a very special hello to Renuka, Swarnalakshmi, Namita, Hazeefa, Kameshwari, Kiran Pant, Swati, Mann Medlene and last but not the least, our very own Kiran Khaja.
Hope to hear a lot from all of you.
With best regards,
       Your new friend, Nimita Sharma