[AI] adobe reader with screen reader support

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:50:23 EDT 2010

No knowledge of this issue, but I have been reading secured documents with
adobe. By security I only understand that when you open it, you see
'secured' in brackets.
There is an option somewhere which says "allow text to be read with screen
readers for visually impaired" while making documents.
And is your version of reader updated?
version 5 does not support assistive technology I guess.
But then Mahendra Bhaiya is also facing the same issue so version will not
make difference because he must be having the latest version?
I am confused...
Regards
Amar Jain