[AI] Sound programs

Anuj Verma ak.divyadrishti at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 10 12:33:20 EDT 2010

Dear friend Vanshi,avi can not cut by vcd cutter, but mp4 file I did not try, so I can not shore,  but if you want cut by vcd cutter,  first you converter these files in mpeg format by converter, than you can cut perfectlly.
for more detail you can contect me personally.
Dr. A.K. Verma
mob- 09837269234