[AI] How to extract .7z extention files?

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 06:22:59 EDT 2010

Well .7z is extractable very easily with all softwares like winzip and
winrar and 7z.
but make sure the file is not corrupt. you will get an error message,
otherwise it will extract successfull.
to do that let me know which software you use.
Regards
Samuel
Use This link to Join and install dropbox, and use for syncronisation!
upload and download and share files from your friends!
https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTI2NTA2Njg5