[AI] adobe reader with screen reader support

mahendra galani at chello.at
Sat Apr 10 05:39:32 EDT 2010

Dear Amarnath and Praful

i face the same problem, however i just tryed Icici bank e statement service.
you can try as well, one can have Adobi or Excal file, to download,
or see online your statement. so we can read our statement on our own!!.

At 03:32 AM 4/10/2010, you wrote:
>hello friends,
>from past few months, I am facing a problem. I have subscribed
>icicibanks monthly statements through email. these statements are
>password protected. when I type the password to open the document,
>it says "alert: protection failure". yesterday I have tried to open
>the document offline then the message appeared as, "this version of
>adobe reader does not support screen readers..."
>with the help of a sighted person I discovered that, the document is
>being open, but jaws is not reading it and giving the above message.
>can any of my accessindian friend help me? I need it very much.
>
>with regards.
>
>Amarnath De.
>

>To unsubscribe send a message to

with warm regards
        Mahendra Galani
window's live ID mahendragalani at hotmail.com       skype ID chintu3886
phone +4314943149 mobile +4369910366055,