[AI] adobe reader with screen reader support

amarnath de amarnath.delhi at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 22:32:15 EDT 2010

hello friends,
from past few months, I am facing a problem. I have subscribed icicibanks monthly statements through email. these statements are password protected. when I type the password to open the document, it says "alert: protection failure". yesterday I have tried to open the document offline then the message appeared as, "this version of adobe reader does not support screen readers..."
with the help of a sighted person I discovered that, the document is being open, but jaws is not reading it and giving the above message.
can any of my accessindian friend help me? I need it very much.

with regards.

Amarnath De.