[AI] Study material for upcoming SBI interview

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:26:15 EDT 2010

Dear Rajesh Sir,

I am always curious to understand the financial terms you have
uploaded, thank you for them.

I have talked about some such terms on my blog, so those who wish to
read, do click

http://shadablucknow.blogspot.com/

Hi Vamshi Sir - In addition to the precious advice you thankfully
offered, I am sure that the person who speaks correct English would
get an edge over others. And I must mention it with perfect
distinctness that my blog is suitable for that purpose.

Your friend

Shadab