[AI] kurswel

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:49:35 EDT 2010

For K1000, it's actually 30 days. K1000 demo cannot be used even if
you modify the registry key, but other softwares do work. For example,
Office 2003 has a 60 days trile and you can actually reuse it by
deleting the registry keies associated with it. However I am not sure
about their currenct 2007 trile since we get free copy as faculties of
CUNY.

Vetri.

On 09/04/2010, Sameer <salatey at gawab.com> wrote:

> Dear Friend,
>
> The validity of the demo software is around 15 days. I have no idea if
> modifying registry entries & changing system date will prolong the trial
> period.
>
> Your Friend
> Mr. Sameer Latey,
> Mumbai, India

>>> for partially blind people. For scanning, Kurzweil 1000 is the