[AI] subscribing to podcasts on N-82

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:58:51 EDT 2010

This is what I do:

Subscribe to those podcast on the PC using internet. When I have
subscribed to my favourite ones, then I click file menu on the
internet explorer and aero down to import/export. On the type of radio
button, I select export my feeds button and then I save the exported
file with the .opml extention. Now I transfer the file to my phone and
import them by going to podscasting application/feeds. Ones those
feeds are imported, then I go to options and mark them all. Ones they
are marked, then I aero down to subscribe to selected podcasts and hit
the select button. With this, all your podcasts are imported and you
can start downloading them. A word about the download size: By default
N82 is set to 75% as the download limit and you need to change the
value to 100%. Also when the limit exceeds, select ignore and you
should be good to go.

Vetri.