[AI] kurswel

Kiran S Deshpande kiranpru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:24:02 EDT 2010

HI,

Can any one let me know as to what is the validity of the demo software and
does a user reuse the demo software by changing the system date or removing
the registry entries of the software?

How long is the demo thing going to work and how long are demo softwares an
end solution?

It is not just asking about questions in the group but it is about
contribution and hence i am asking this question. I am new to this group and
wish to dedicate a whole new set of software features without the commercial
tag. But i need to know this so as to contribute in a good way.

Regards,

Kiran

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM, Sameer <salatey at gawab.com> wrote:

> Dear Namita,
>
> Kurzweil develops 2 accessible products. Kurzweil 1000 is a scanning
> software meant for use by blind people & Kurzweil 3000 is a screen magnifier
> for partially blind people. For scanning, Kurzweil 1000 is the appropriate
> product & the latest version is version 12. I think that you can download a
> demo copy from their website to test it before deciding whether or not to
> purchase it.
>
> Your Friend
> Mr. Sameer Latey,
> Mumbai, India
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Kamal Verma" <kamalverma at pnb.co.in>

Kind Regards,

Kiran S Deshpande.

DISCLAIMER:-

This e-mail message (including any attachment) is intended only for the
personal use of the recipient(s) named above. This message is confidential
and may be legally privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, you
may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete
the original message.

Any views or opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
only. Furthermore, this message (including any attachment) does not create
any legally binding rights or obligations whatsoever, which may only be
created by the exchange of hard copy documents signed by a duly authorized
representative of the company If Official or other wise signed by the Author
on Valid Documents.