[AI] kurswel

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Fri Apr 9 11:11:02 EDT 2010

Dear Namita,

Kurzweil develops 2 accessible products. Kurzweil 1000 is a scanning
software meant for use by blind people & Kurzweil 3000 is a screen magnifier
for partially blind people. For scanning, Kurzweil 1000 is the appropriate
product & the latest version is version 12. I think that you can download a
demo copy from their website to test it before deciding whether or not to
purchase it.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India