[AI] Study material for upcoming SBI interview

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 06:12:15 EDT 2010

Dear Rajesh Sir,
I have 100 per cent vision impairment, even don't have light
perception and lost eyesight in year 2003 and started rehabilitation
process from year 2006. Before it I was 100 per cent sighted person.

My joining cum first posting was in Siliguri (West Bengal), on 24th August 2009.
Within 25 days I got transferred to my residential place (Kolkata),
with the help of Allahabad Bank’s union’s effort.
After reporting to ZO, I was denied to be posted at nearest branch to
my residence by DGM (He was the chairman of selection committee during
my selection).
He ordered me to work only in Zonal office, which is quite far from my house.
The administration people discussed with me and asked to accept the
challenge of handling the secretariat. And that’s it.

I sit just next and internally attached chamber with zonal head (DGM)
and FGM. Till last month I was working with FGM Mr. Ashok Dutt, who
now has become Executive Director of Dena bank.

Any visitor or telephone call comes first to me and according to their
importance I deal with them. And even fix appointments and keep
records of them.

Generally all files come first to my table and then I forward it to
them. And even dispatch them after completion.

I receive all of correspondence and circulars from Head office or
other places, and after arranging them (put dates and all ) hand over
to them.

I have been provided with one system attached with printer and scanner
and one fax machine. The moment I receive any fax, immediately scan it
and if it is for my bosses then, give to them or for the time being,
in case of their unavailability, keep with me. And rest send to
appropriate departments.  Furthermore, I send faxes of DGM and FGM as
well, since have maintained a list of the entire phone and fax numbers
of bank’s Head office, zones and branches.

Often I deal with the complains of customers against branch employees
or branch heads. If, it is critical, then only forward to bosses
otherwise try to solve it on my own.
Many times ask, inform and instruct branch heads on behalf of zonal
head about urgent issues, meetings or feed backs of any particular
subject.

And more significantly still I use the Demo version of JAWS (you understand).
However it was offered to me, but I denied because didn’t want to
increase expenditure on me.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000