[AI] Study material for upcoming SBI interview

Himanshu Sahu sahu.himanshu2010 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 01:00:41 EDT 2010

Another area in which VIs can perform well is handling secretariat of
any zonal head or other branch heads.
As I had joined as Clerk cum Cashier in Allahabad bank last year and
performing the job of Confidential Secretary of both FGM and DGM.
The nature of work is to handle all of appointments, confidential
Files and Faxes, urgent instructions to Branch heads and even dealing
customer's grievances made to the Zonal Head against branch's head or
any particular bank employee.
For the purpose, thankfully, I have been provided with all necessary
equipments from bank.

Thanks and regards
                   Himanshu Sahu
Reach: 09051055000