[AI] about kaspersky anti virus

Sameer salatey at gawab.com
Thu Apr 8 21:07:14 EDT 2010

Dear Friend,

Kaspersky 2010 is completely inaccessible with JAWS. You will need sighted
assistance to configure Kaspersky. And it does have an auto remove option. I
think that it is on by default.

I have been using Kaspersky for nearly a year now & despite it's
inaccessibility, I have found it to be excellent. It can be set to update
automatically & is not a drag on system resources.

Your Friend
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India