[AI] Study material for upcoming SBI interview

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:07:59 EDT 2010

Hi friends,

I have uploaded 2 more materials.  They are ;

1.  Asset liability management in banks, which includes components of
assets and liabilities in banks.  Personally, I think they may not ask
asset liability management in banks at the clerical cadre, but
knowledge of components of bank balance sheet would be useful,
especially for those with commerce background.  And the link is

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2619069/asset%20liability%20management%20in%20banks.pdf

2.  Another general book relating to interviews with 64 most common
questions asked in interviews.  But I feel this is more useful for a
job in the corporate sector than banks.  Any way, here is the link

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2619069/64InterviewQuestions1%5B1%5D.doc

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861