[AI] Help required from bankers in AI

akhilesh akhil.akhil29 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:50:55 EDT 2010

Sorry if I'm wrong.
Whatever the provisions are there, if one knows the computer well
enough and he or she can work properly as well, there is know ground
for any denial.
It is the problem of the bank that they can not afford to allow her to
work on computer.
If she knows well each and everything then what is the ground for denial?
Her blindness seems to be the most obvious reason for such denial.
I’m not talking in the context for this case only. Who so ever is
treated like this, file the RTI asking the reasons for such denial by
stating your computer literacy, and see what happens!!!
Invite such shameless authorities to smash there heads on the floor of
the courts and see what happens.
Thanks,
Akhilesh.