[AI] Copyright

Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:36:15 EDT 2010

Akhilesh,
1. Any press is good press at the moment. Print media or channel does not
matter. We are all trying for some coordination in Delhi and we would also
want local media.The more the merrier the more varied the better.
 If you have a contact please let us know.
2. I know about the exams-lets see when they are really going to table it in
Parliament. If at that time you can come and join for even a couple of hours
it will be good.
3. You cant file for an injunction at this stage. You have to wait till the
Act is passed and then you can challenge its consitutionality.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,