[AI] AccessIndia Digest, Vol 48, Issue 24

Simon Jacob - Inclusive Planet simon.jacob at inclusiveplanet.com
Thu Apr 8 01:48:12 EDT 2010

Dear Govind,

Thanks to Ranchhod Bhai's efforts, the listener's club magazine is available
on Inclusive Planet. You can subscribe to the channel listener's club audio
magazine http://inclusiveplanet.com/en/group/457623

The specific part you are looking for can be found at this link
http://inclusiveplanet.com/en/channelpost/467141

Warm Regards,
Simon Jacob

www.inclusiveplanet.com