[AI] Help required from bankers in AI

Kamal Verma kamalverma at pnb.co.in
Thu Apr 8 01:44:19 EDT 2010

Hello!

It is a case of discrimination. The concerned employee should pursue the
matter with employees association and the association should take up with
the management. There is no such rule in existence that the blind employees
are not eligible for such allowance. There are many blind employees in PNB
who are getting such allowance and performing non-banking work.

Regards.

Kamal Verma
Ph. (O) 0761-2400069.
Ph. (R) 0761-2420167.