[AI] Andhjan Kalyan Trust is center for CCC and CCC+

Swarna Lakshmi swarna.l2010 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 01:22:30 EDT 2010

Hai friends,

    I am Swarna pursuing my aAdvance Computer Training at Mitra
Jyothi, Bangalore. Pleased to know the information, but I need the
answers for some of my queries. When is the course supposed to begin?
Is there any hostel facility for the students who will come from
outside Gujrat? What is the proposed duration and fees for the course:

   Awaiting for reply
 Warm wishes
Swarna