[AI] Andhjan Kalyan Trust is center for CCC and CCC+

Praful Vyas prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 01:00:53 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

I am very pleased to inform you that Government of Gujarat has been sanctioned to Andhjan Kalyan Trust Dhoraji   as a center for CCC and CCC+ for blind and disable people.

All disable employees of Rajkot, Jam Nagar, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Junaghadh and Porbandar districts are requested    to contact to us.

Yours Sincerely,
Praful Vyas,
Hon. Secretary,
Andhjan Kalyan Trust,
Behind Jain Derasar, Station Plot,
Dhoraji-360410.
Dist. Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
E-mail:
aktrust.drj at gmail.com
prafulnvyas at gmail.com
Website: http://www.aktrust.org
Phone: 91-2824-223502,
Fax: 91-2824-223502,
Mobile: +919428261878.
Please visit the Give India site to see our Profile and support us-
http://www.giveindia.org/m-116-andhjan-kalyan-trust.aspx
And also visit at
www.carencureindia.org/aktrust.asp
All Donation Enjoy 50% Exemption Under Section 80 G 5 of the Income Tax Act
1961