[AI] strange problem with real player while listening bbc hindi news

Bijal Patel bijalpatel123 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:14:09 EDT 2010

hello,
I have been suffering one problem with real player while listening bbc hindi news for some months. As soon as I press enter key on particular link of bbc hindi news, the following dialogue box is displayed:

RealPlayer
Connection to server has timed out. You may be experiencing network
problems.
More information is available at the RealNetworks  More InfoCustomer Support Website.
OK

And then internet also disconnect.
on other hand, I can listen radio show properly  from eyeway website with same real player. and many programme from youtube. So I think no internet connection problem. I reinstall real player several time but still no solution! yes, i could listen same bbc hindi news properly last year.
so now guide me for above problem.
Thanks.
With regards,
Bijal