[AI] Help required from bankers in AI

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 11:07:54 EDT 2010

HI Prashanth,

First of all, how much vision does she have?

If her vision is not good enough for reading/writing, then what is
that she is doing in the bank?  Computer allowance is given only to
those clerks who are performing transactions which carry risk.  Every
transaction in a bank involves a physical paper at some stage or the
other, which VI persons can't carry independently.

If I remember correctly, this girl is working in Mumbai and handling
oral enquiries(remember from one of the earlier mails on the list,
correct me if I'm worng), in which case, she can't claim any computer
allowance.

Even in the latest wage revision draft document, it has been decided
that every clerk will be paid an allowance of Rs. 1000 per month and
has to accept the passing powers up to certain limit, which VI persons
 can't do.

So, I see the chances of claiming computer allowance very glim.

Having said this, I'll be the happiest person if someone proves me
wrong in this case, as I'm also one of the clerks in SBI who is
deprived of computer allowance, despite reasonable computer knowledge.

Feel free to talk to me at any time, as this is my favorite topic for
discussion.

--
G. Vamshi
PH Res : +91 877-2243861