[AI] Delay in speech of Jaws while any key is pressed on TVSKEYBOARD connected using ps2 connector.

srikanth kanuri skp615 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 08:06:33 EDT 2010

hi amar, might be some of the waste processes are consuming most of
the C.P.U resources try checking them from "MSCONFIG" and try to
disable them.

try to reduce the applications in startup tab also there and uncheck
the applications which are not required in startup.

De frag your hard drive from the tools in the properties of each drive:

try and checkout for errors on the hard drive which might also be a
reason for slowdown in jaws response.

Can you let me know whether other screen readers are working fine on
the same P.C like NVDA?

I feel it is not a keyboard problem but a problem with lack of
sufficient memory resources.