[AI] tox compatable mobile phones

Mukesh Sharma mrmukeshsharma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 05:46:40 EDT 2010

Decide what you need and what can you do without.
The formost thing is to check the key layout on the device and answer
question like  are you comfortable with the qwerty keyboard? Do you need
candy bar type or the fold type? Is touch screen required? Size of screen
matters?
Last but not the least, budget???
Mukesh
+91 90 1515 92 70