[AI] contact details of Mr. Ankit Phadia needed

Arpit Jain arpit.ajn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 02:19:42 EDT 2010

Hi!

I don't have the details of Ankit, but if you want a person dealing in
Cyber investigations and who is an authority as well, then Rohas
Nagpal is a better person for the job. He is called on by the
government whenever any cyber crime is needed to be investigated and
he has even helped in drafting our Information Technology laws.
On a personal note, I myself tried to get details of Ankit in this
field and somehow I got the message that he has been hyped a bit and
couldn't find any concrete evidences about his so called achievements.
I may be wrong and would appreciate if anyone with different ideas and
concrete evidences about his abilities could correct me.
About Nagpal, he is the founder of Asian School of cyber law -
institute for diploma courses and a simple google search will land you
to it's website where you can find his contact details if in case your
are interested..