[AI] Delay in speech of Jaws while any key is pressed on TVS KEYBOARD connected using ps2 connector.

Amar Jain amarjain2006 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 01:14:37 EDT 2010

All:
I am using TVS keyboard with my laptop using ps2 connector.
Whenever I press any key, I find delay by Jaws in speaking that letter.
Previously when I was using this Jaws 11 on xp I did not encounter any such issue. I don't remember release number of Jaws but I was using it in november 2009.
I have checked keyboard properties, all speeds are set to 100%. This issue needs to be resolved at an earliest.
Keyboard is working fine, only there is speech delay.
Will be obliged to you for help.
Regards
Amar Jain.