[AI] Task pane

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:10:38 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have sent you two attachments. One is for Section 80U which allows
deduction of Rs. 1,00,000 for severely disabled persons and that of Rs.
50,000 for other disabled persons.

The second attachment is an extract from Finance Bill 2003 which defines 80%
disability as criteria for severe disability. In fact, it is in accordance
with Section 56(4) of the PWD Act, 1995.

Best regards,
Amiyo Biswas
Cell: 91-9433464329