[AI] Article: iPad Review: From a Blindness Perspective

Adhimoolam Vetrivel Murugan vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 14:37:35 EDT 2010

I agree with many things mentioned in this review. I managed to take a
look at this device and there are some factors to slow us things down.
First, typing method follows certain things and I-phone users may be
aware of it. When the keyboard is displayed, you have to touch the
letter and then double tab to input that letter in the box. This is
not comparible to our typing speed with the computer. One solution I
see is to have an external keyboard which is tiny and portable.
Something like freedom universal keyboard for Nokia phones. However I
am really impressed with it's compact size. To give you an idea,
imagine that you are carrying a display of the netbook instead of
carrying a heavy laptop. How good you will feel right? Except that
Apple needs to work a bit more to include all the functions of a
laptop or even a netbook and it is not farr away.

Vetri.