[AI] (a.i.) Experience with Tactile Mouse

Dr. Yogesh Sharma yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 13:53:20 EDT 2010

Dear Learned Access Indian Friends, my curiosity is about the "tactile mouse" which has been amongst the highlights of "texture India 2010". Actually, my own learned father Late Dr. R. Paul first read about it way back in 2003, when it was just at the experimental stage. At that time, he tried to follow up its development to the maximum extent possible, but there was not much to be known. Now that it has come up a long way ahead, and is being marketed in many countries, I wish to know whether any of my learned friends has started using it? and, if yes, kindly share your experiences with all of us. Thanks.
With best regards,
         Yours truly, Yogesh Sharma
E mail: yogesh.sharma569 at gmail.com
mobiles: 09988293833 and 09872483833.