[AI] test mail

shankarhelen shankarhelen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:22:46 EDT 2010

hello friends, whether my email reach your inbox or not? because i have sent many emails to this group. but no one displayed. once i uploaded m.a literature books. in sendspace and i sent the link to this group. that time i was appreciated by the moderator. there after i sent alot. i did not see a single mail was posted by me. i would like to post many mails to this group. are you getting the mail or not? iam waiting for your reply. thanks. my email i.d shankarhelen at gmaill.com. my skype i.d shankarhelen. my mobile no. 09942135204