[AI] about bank acount

srikanth kanuri skp615 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 05:37:14 EDT 2010

hi, i am holding a savings account with ICICI bank. i am using both my
thumb and signature as my specimen. for DMAT and online trading i am
still fighting for that. i have been given all facilities of savings
bank account. for DMAT the bank says that circular of NSDL mentions
only to issue DMAT and there is no provision stating that whether a
trading account could be given or not. I don't know what use would be
of a DMAT account without trading facility but our system is like
that.