[AI] New member

vinod vinodasudani86 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 02:42:25 EDT 2010

welcome to this group.
----- Original Message -----
From: "L I" <larkascending at hotmail.de>
To: <accessindia at accessindia.org.in>
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2010 5:57 PM
Subject: [AI] New member

Dear AI-members,
As I’m a new member at this list I’d like to introduce myself:
My name is Lilya and I’m a student. I found your website through
recommendation. I lost my eyesight  almost totally and I’m therefore
dependent on a screenreader, now. I hope to learn more about computers and
other technologies for the blind and wish to find a forum to pose my
questions concerning these issues and share experiences. In the contrary I’ll
be pleased to contribute to this list, too.
Warm greetings to all of you,
Lilya I